CABCO offers cloud-hosted and on-premise telephone systems that integrate with your network and devices.
An Authorized Agent to Regional Carriers, we will also help you choose the optimum voice, data and internet services for your business.
Why choose Cabco as your telecom partner?
Expertise, Local Support: nationally-ranked partner of leading manufacturers (Avaya, 3CX) providing high level service and support certifications
Scalable Solutions: a range of available telephone solutions ensures the right solution will be implemented to meet your specific needs and budget
Managed vs. On-Premise: leverage VoIP, digital, mobile or managed cloud solutions while maintaining service provider flexibility and future-proofing your investment
Carrier Partner: as a sales and installation agent with leading service providers, CABCO will help you select appropriate internet, network and voice service
Pole top to desktop: from solution design through implementation and support, CABCO will optimize your infrastructure to ensure the best user experience
Avaya IP Office is the world’s most widely deployed telephone system platform and a leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant, with over 600,000 systems deployed worldwide.
CABCO is a leading Avaya Partner in Canada with Mid-Market Unified Communications Expert specializations.
CABCO is pleased to hold the Partner in Customer Excellence designation, an achievement based on consistently high customer satisfaction scores via third party surveys of our Clients across Atlantic Canada. CABCO is also a past winner of the Avaya IP Office President's Club.
Why choose Avaya IP Office for your business?
Scalable: from 2 to 3,000 users, across up to 150 locations; easy to upgrade and expand; integrates seamlessly with Avaya Video and Cloud solutions
Reliable: proven, award-winning performance (Gartner Magic Quadrant leader) and most deployed telephone system worldwide
Compatible: leverages VoIP, SIP, Digital, Mobile and Analog technology; integrates well with legacy cabling infrastructure; works with analog trunks, PRI and SIP (VoIP) Trunks
Flexible: configure a system that meets your specific business needs (i.e. link multiple sites, connect mobile workers, Hospitality/PMS system integration, Contact Center, conferencing, call reporting, call accounting and more!)
Avaya IP Office (printable info sheets):
System fact sheets:
- Avaya IP Office Platform Overview
- Avaya IP Office Collaboration Editions Overview
- Avaya IP Office Essential Edition
- Avaya IP Office Preferred Edition
- Avaya User Licenses (for Preferred Edition)
Desk Phone fact sheets:
- Avaya IP Telephone Sets
- Avaya 9504/9508 Digital Telephone Sets
- Avaya 1403/1408/1416 Telephone Sets
- Avaya 9608G IP Telephone Set
Conferencing Phone fact sheets:
Managed Unified Communications as a service (UCaaS) - leverage the Cloud!
Managed Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) by CABCO offers a features-rich, scalable telephone solution managed via the cloud!
CABCO takes care of your phone system's health, programming, backups and updates to provide high reliability and an enhanced user experience. It’s designed specifically to optimize your telephone infrastructure while assuring flexibility and convenience.
The Managed UCaaS Solution integrates voice, conferencing, IM, advanced mobility and presence to keep your organization connected, competitive and in touch—across all devices and communication channels. Delivered as a monthly subscription, this solution is scalable to meet changing demand so you don’t pay for unused capacity.
Managed UCaaS Solution by CABCO extends freedom and advantages to users including:
- Anytime, anywhere collaboration for office, mobile and remote users
- Consistent, unified experience and easy management
- Available Contact Center and Hotel Management capabilities
- Budget-friendly with low up-front costs (Opex model)
- Scalability as communications needs change
- Secure, highly available platform on a reliable and proven network architecture
- Can be migrated back to an on-premises system should business needs change
Contact CABCO for more details on Managed UCaaS.
3CX is a phone system that offers a features-packed alternative to traditional “proprietary hardware” phone systems.
3CX has been developed for Microsoft Windows network environments, thus making it easy to manage and enabling you to use any SIP-based device as an endpoint (i.e. desk phones, tablets, smartphones, PCs).
With 3CX you get all the functionality you would expect of a traditional enterprise-quality phone system, plus all the benefits and savings from Unified Communications features.
CABCO is a 3CX Silver Partner with successful installations across Atlantic Canada.
3CX offers a Fully Featured Phone System...
- All calling features are included (automated attendant, interactive voice recognition, voice mail system, paging, call record, audio conferencing bridge, fax to email, advanced forwarding rules, call reporting and more)
- Built-in Web Conferencing (Web RTC) and Video Conferencing.
- Fully scalable from small businesses to Call Centers and Hotels (including call reporting, recording, PMS system integration, CRM integration, and more)
- Freedom to choose non-proprietary hardware by any manufacturer
- Improve productivity with easy desktop-based call control and video softphone collaboration
- Enable remote workers to stay connected to the company phone system, anywhere in the world
- 3CX uses your existing Local Area Network and offers full resiliency and redundancy (save a backup of your entire phone system on an external storage drive or virtual server)
- Continue to make and receive calls via existing analog phone lines, PRI circuits or SIP trunks, or have it hosted in the cloud via CABCO's Managed UCaaS service
3CX Phone System (printable info sheets):
Recommended Phone Sets - Yealink: