CABCO Communications Group provides a full range of technology communications products and services including Managed and Cloud Services, Telephone, Cabling, WiFi, Premises Security, Networking and Video Collaboration. Since 1980, CABCO has built a solid reputation based on customer satisfaction, quality of work and embracing technological change...from pole top to desktop!
If you are interested in joining our dynamic and growing organization, we’d like to hear from you!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 902-468-2557.
Current Openings at CABCO:
Technology Integrator (Telecom/Security)
CABCO is seeking an experienced Technology Integrator (Technician) to work out of our Dartmouth, NS office on a full-time permanent basis. This dynamic role requires hands-on project management, design and technical implementation skills and a willingness to learn new technologies.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Collaborate with the Unified Communications, Cabling and Premises Security team to design and implement solutions for both new and existing customers, based on specific needs and requirements.
- Program, install and support business telephone systems (on-premise PBX, hybrid Managed and hosted Cloud).
- Program, install and support Premises Security solutions (CCTV, Access Controls).
- Installation and project support to the Cabling Team as required.
- Project management in coordination with customers, sales, administration and field technicians.
- Train customers and provide technical service support (remote and on-site)
- Preference will be given to candidates with demonstrated telephony, premises security or cabling experience.
- Motivated to fulfill a variety of duties across a diverse product and service line.
- You are comfortable working independently or as part of a team in a collaborative, goal-oriented atmosphere.
- You have a reputation for being reliable, customer–focused and approach your daily work in an efficient, professional manner.
- Strong technical troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Conscientious project management and organizational skills are absolutely essential.
- Valid driver’s license.
For the right individual, this position offers a unique opportunity for career growth and leadership at CABCO. Compensation for this position is commensurate with experience and we offer an attractive Benefits Package (Health/Dental) and Company Pension Program.
If you are interested in being part of our growing company driven by innovative technology and a goal to be the best at what we do, forward your cover letter and resume to: Technology Integrator, Email: work@CABCO.ca Fax: 902-468-2557
Sales & Business Development LEADER
We are seeking an experienced, results-driven Sales & Business Development Leader to join our Dartmouth, NS team.
The ideal candidate is a hands-on, self-motivated and focused sales professional with an entrepreneurial approach to business and a strong local business network. A self-starter who is able to identify and seize new sales opportunities, you possess excellent communication, organization and time management skills. While you are able to work well independently, you are comfortable working with a team and capable of fostering a collaborative, goal-oriented atmosphere.
You will provide leadership in sales prospecting (business development), lead generation and all related sales process activities. This would include preparation and presentation of proposals (quotations), sales reporting and keen attention to ensuring follow-up to all relevant activities.
You will consult with customers to determine their needs and recommend the best technology solutions, so a willingness to commit extra effort (and time outside of work hours) to learning our suite of technology products and services is expected. Driven by your passion for sales, you will stay knowledgeable about our products and services and are comfortable learning and applying technical product information in the sales process.
This role requires you to work with various departments within CABCO and reports directly to the Vice President.
With a university degree or equivalent experience, you have gained industry knowledge and credibility from at least 5 years of relevant sales (or technical sales) experience, preferably in telecommunications, managed IT services or security sales environments.
In addition to competitive compensation, CABCO offers an attractive Benefits Package (Health/Dental) and Company Pension Program.
If you are interested in being part of our growing company driven by innovative technology and a goal to be the best at what we do, forward your cover letter and resume to: Sales Leader, Email: work@CABCO.ca Fax: 902-468-2557