CABCO Communications Group provides a full range of technology communications products and services including Managed and Cloud Services, Telephone, Cabling, WiFi, Premises Security, Networking and Video Collaboration. Since 1980, CABCO has built a solid reputation based on customer satisfaction, quality of work and embracing technological change...from pole top to desktop!
If you are interested in joining our dynamic and growing organization, we’d like to hear from you!
Send your resume to email@example.com or fax to 902-468-2557.
Current Openings at CABCO:
Technology Integrator (Telecom/Security)
CABCO is seeking an experienced Technology Integrator (Technician) to work out of our Dartmouth, NS office on a full-time permanent basis. This dynamic role requires hands-on project management, design and technical implementation skills and a willingness to learn new technologies.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Collaborate with the Unified Communications, Cabling and Premises Security team to design and implement solutions for both new and existing customers, based on specific needs and requirements.
- Program, install and support business telephone systems (on-premise PBX, hybrid Managed and hosted Cloud).
- Program, install and support Premises Security solutions (CCTV, Access Controls).
- Installation and project support to the Cabling Team as required.
- Project management in coordination with customers, sales, administration and field technicians.
- Train customers and provide technical service support (remote and on-site)
- Preference will be given to candidates with demonstrated telephony, premises security or cabling experience.
- Motivated to fulfill a variety of duties across a diverse product and service line.
- You are comfortable working independently or as part of a team in a collaborative, goal-oriented atmosphere.
- You have a reputation for being reliable, customer–focused and approach your daily work in an efficient, professional manner.
- Strong technical troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Conscientious project management and organizational skills are absolutely essential.
- Valid driver’s license.
For the right individual, this position offers a unique opportunity for career growth and leadership at CABCO. Compensation for this position is commensurate with experience and we offer an attractive Benefits Package (Health/Dental) and Company Pension Program.
If you are interested in being part of our growing company driven by innovative technology and a goal to be the best at what we do, forward your cover letter and resume to: Technology Integrator, Email: work@CABCO.ca Fax: 902-468-2557