CABCO offers telephone solutions delivered as on-premise, managed or cloud subscriptions that integrate with your network and devices.
An authorized agent to Regional Carriers, we will also help you implement optimum voice, data and internet services for your business.
Why Cabco as your telecom partner?
Expertise, Local Support: nationally-ranked partner to leading manufacturers providing highest level of service and support certifications in the Region
Scalable Solutions: a range of available telephone solutions ensures the right solution will be implemented to meet your specific needs and budget
Carrier Partner: as a sales and installation agent with leading service providers, CABCO will help you select appropriate internet, network and voice services
Pole top to desktop: from solution design through implementation and support, CABCO will optimize your infrastructure to ensure the best user experience
choosing A telephone system delivery method
Telephone and Unfied Communications solutions should be delivered in the manner that best suits your business needs. CABCO offers three delivery options:
On-Premise Telephone (on-site digital or IP PBX system)
Managed Telephone (hybrid system subscription)
Cloud Telephone (fully hosted cloud service)
Avaya IP Office is the world’s most widely deployed telephone system platform and a leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant, with over 600,000 systems deployed worldwide.
CABCO is a leading Avaya Partner in Canada with Mid-Market Unified Communications Expert specializations.
CABCO is pleased to hold the Partner in Customer Excellence designation, an achievement based on consistently high customer satisfaction scores via third party surveys of our Clients across Atlantic Canada. CABCO is also a past winner of the Avaya IP Office President's Club.
Why choose Avaya IP Office for your business?
Flexible: IP Office can be delivered as an on-premise PBX, as a managed hybrid service or as a cloud-hosted subscription...you pick the model that works best for your business needs.
Scalable: from 2 to 3,000 users, across up to 150 locations; easy to upgrade and expand; integrates seamlessly with Avaya Video and Cloud solutions
Reliable: proven, award-winning performance (Gartner Magic Quadrant leader) and most deployed telephone system worldwide
Compatible: leverages VoIP, SIP, Digital, Mobile and Analog technology; integrates well with legacy cabling infrastructure; works with analog trunks, PRI and SIP (VoIP) Trunks.
Avaya IP Office (printable info sheets):
System fact sheets:
- Avaya IP Office Platform Overview
- Avaya IP Office Collaboration Editions Overview
- Avaya IP Office Essential Edition
- Avaya IP Office Preferred Edition
- Avaya User Licenses (for Preferred Edition)
Desk Phone fact sheets:
- Avaya 9504/9508 Digital Telephone Sets
- Avaya 1403/1408/1416 Telephone Sets
- Avaya 9608G IP Telephone Set
- Avaya IP Telephone Sets
- Avaya J129 IP Phone
Conferencing Phone fact sheets:
With a Managed Telephone subscription, CABCO takes care of your phone system so you don't have to!
Delivered as a monthly subscription with no up-front costs, Managed Telephone by CABCO is scalable to meet changing demand as your business grows - simply add users and functionality as you need it.
Managed Telephone is built on enterprise-quality, proven telephone system platforms (Avaya or 3CX) enabling your business to leverage best-in-class technology with the benefits "hybrid cloud" support services. Plus, you still retain the freedom to choose the Carrier Services (voice trunks, data, internet) that optimize your network and budget.
All software and system updates, hardware maintenance, user changes, service support and health checks are managed by our experienced team of Unified Communications professionals.
So breathe easy…with over 38 years of experience, CABCO is the Atlantic Region’s leading telecom integrator and will ensure your telephone solution is optimized.
Managed Telephone subscriptions include all hardware, 24x7 priority support, help desk and maintenance. Here’s how it works:
1) Select a platform: Avaya IP Office or 3CX Phone System
2) Choose your required number of seats (users) and voice trunks
3) Select your deskphones plus any additional required features
4) CABCO installs and manages the solution for you at a monthly rate per seat
CABCO Managed Telephone extends freedom to users including:
- Consistent, unified experience with one-call support
- Budget-friendly with no up-front costs (subscription-based)
- Scalable as user needs evolve and your business expands
- Anytime, anywhere collaboration options available for mobile users
- Secure, highly available platform on a reliable and proven network architecture
- Can be migrated back to an on-premise system should business needs change
Contact CABCO for a customized Managed Telephone proposal for your company!
3CX is a phone system that offers a features-packed alternative to traditional “proprietary hardware” phone systems.
3CX has been developed for Microsoft Windows network environments, thus making it easy to manage and enabling you to use any SIP-based device as an endpoint (i.e. desk phones, tablets, smartphones, PCs).
With 3CX you get all the functionality you would expect of a traditional enterprise-quality phone system, plus all the benefits and savings from Unified Communications features.
CABCO is a 3CX Silver Partner with successful installations across Atlantic Canada.
3CX offers a Fully Featured Phone System...
- All calling features are included (automated attendant, interactive voice recognition, voice mail system, paging, call record, audio conferencing bridge, fax to email, advanced forwarding rules, call reporting and more)
- Built-in Web Conferencing (Web RTC) and Video Conferencing.
- Fully scalable from small businesses to Call Centers and Hotels (including call reporting, recording, PMS system integration, CRM integration, and more)
- Freedom to choose non-proprietary hardware by any manufacturer
- Improve productivity with easy desktop-based call control and video softphone collaboration
- Enable remote workers to stay connected to the company phone system, anywhere in the world
- 3CX uses your existing Local Area Network and offers full resiliency and redundancy (save a backup of your entire phone system on an external storage drive or virtual server)
- Continue to make and receive calls via existing analog phone lines, PRI circuits or SIP trunks, or have it hosted in the cloud via CABCO's Managed UCaaS service
3CX Phone System (printable info sheets):
Recommended Phone Sets - Yealink:
CABCO's Powered by Avaya IP Office Cloud TelephonE solution combines the power of Avaya IP Office (the world’s best-selling and most widely-deployed telephone platform) with the skilled service and support provided by CABCO into a scalable, Cloud-based subscription.
Designed to evolve with your business needs, Cloud Telephone offers proven AVAYA reliability with the benefits of cloud delivery:
Built on a Certified Avaya IP Office platform as a service including hosting, unified communications and carrier services
Low up-front installation fees and no PBX equipment on-site
Users may choose to work from anywhere (on any device)
Cost savings by reducing the IT complexity of equipment maintenance and related operational costs
Ease of upgrade — as technology evolves, you can upgrade without having to purchase and maintain costly equipment
CABCO provides full managed service support