CABCO offers proven, reliable and future-ready on-site PBX telephone systems by Avaya.
With thousands of users and systems supported across Atlantic Canada, CABCO is an experienced Avaya Partner.
Avaya IP Office is the world’s most widely deployed telephone system platform and a leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant, with over 635,000 systems deployed worldwide.
Key Capabilities at a Glance
• Flexible Deployment: In the cloud, on premise or hybrid deployments are all supported with IP Office along with the ability to migrate from one to the other when the time is right for you.
• All—in—one Communications and Collaboration: The Avaya Equinox experience provides a single app for voice, video, messaging, conferencing and calendar and keeps employees productive on any device, from any location.
• Cost saving applications: built—in audio and video conferencing, Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), and voice and instant messaging streamline support and reduce monthly costs.
• Complete mobility solutions: Whether your employees are on the road, working remotely, or just at a different location, IP Office’s intuitive tools and apps keeps them engaged, productive and reachable.
• Out—of—the—box applications integration: Embed communications in the applications you already have: Salesforce, Google, Microsoft Office 365 and Skype for Business.
• Distinctive Customer Contact: IP Office offers integrated voice, web chat, e—mail, FAX and reporting capabilities that allow even the smallest contact center to support sophisticated and satisfying customer interactions.
• Peace of Mind: Highly reliable and secure, IP Office reduces security threats, toll—fraud, and down—time through a hardened architecture that has been proven in more than 635,000 businesses.
• Scalability (5 to 3,000 Users): Avaya IP Office grows with you as your business accelerates. Support up to 3,000 users at up to 150 networked sites.
Avaya IP Office (printable fact sheets):
Desk Phone fact sheets:
Conferencing Phone fact sheets: