Enhance collaboration via cloud and room-based Video Conferencing solutions.
CABCO also offers Audio Visual products and services to further optimize your meeting space investment.
Why embrace virtual VIDEO collaboration?
Reduce Costs: eliminate travel costs, leverage existing devices, save time
Reliable: secure, standards-based technology for quality video and audio
Practical: easy to use with built-in firewall traversal to ensure fast connectivity
Accessible: communicate with any standards-based conferencing system, mobile device, laptop or telephone with no cumbersome software
Responsible: less travel helps reduce emissions and your carbon footprint
Cloud Conferencing: Avaya Equinox Meetings Online
Meetings in the Cloud for Desktops, Mobiles and Room Systems
- With Avaya’s virtual meeting rooms in the cloud, there are no up-front costs for equipment, rack space, power, and maintenance – no technical expertise required. Simply subscribe to the service and start collaborating.
- Supports up to 50 interactive participants and 500 webcasting participants.
- Use it immediately. With easy cloud delivery, connecting with partners, customers and colleagues is a breeze. Just click on the meeting link to join with your browser - no download required and unlimited use per room!
- Connect from any device. Connect with Windows and macOS laptops and desktops, Apple iOS and Android smartphones or tablets, and even video conferencing room systems from virtually any vendor.
- Easily share content. Screen and application sharing and an interactive whiteboard help to get your point across.
- See and hear it all with 1080p full HD video and wideband audio. We deliver great quality and bandwidth efficiency optimized for Internet connectivity.
Avaya Equinox Meetings Online integrates seamlessly with other Avaya technology platforms, including Avaya IP Office telephone systems, offering such benefits as a single interface for setting up audio and video conference calls, MS Outlook integration and more! It’s highly secure, intuitive and very convenient.
Click the Links below to Learn More about Cloud Conferencing:
Room-based Video Conferencing: Avaya Scopia®
High definition camera systems provide a secure, quality conferencing experience for medium to large meeting rooms. CABCO will help you integrate these systems with suitable displays, sound systems, document cameras and more to optimize and simplify the user experience.
Avaya offers advanced HD video conferencing room systems ideal for any medium to large meeting space.
The Avaya Scopia® XT Video Conferencing systems incorporate the latest video communications technology including dual 1080p/60fps video channels, H.264 High Profile for bandwidth efficiency, H.264 Scalable Video Coding for error resiliency, and Apple iPad device control.
Avaya’s Scopia technologies are based on years of experience designing IP-based video conferencing software from the ground up. They include a combination of hardware-based servers to support media processing for telepresence, room video conference systems, and the latest mobile and unified communications video applications.
CABCO is an Avaya Edge Partner specializing in Unified Communications.