Cabco offers a new approach to Multifunction Copiers for business.
A trusted advisor for technology solutions from pole top to desktop since 1980, Cabco will help your office run more efficiently via award-winning, innovative and high quality document systems from Sharp. Supported by factory-certified Sharp service technicians and Cabco's Unified Communications team, your company will benefit from the highest level of service expertise and convenience.
Cabco knows business technology.
Implementing document systems requires the right connectivity, a reliable network interface and service expertise. Cabco's Document Solutions team is cross-trained to ensure your cabling, telecommunications, audio visual and IT infrastructure is optimized to ensure efficient, worry-free operation of Sharp equipment.
Choose the right solution for your business.
Cabco will help you choose a document system from Sharp’s industry-leading portfolio that will optimize your specific business needs, backed by expert service and supplies from our certified Sharp Technicians.
New Color and Monochrome models are now available!
SHARP MXM266N Multifunction Monochrome Copier/Printer/Scanner
lease from just $99/month plus cost per copy (includes all Toner, On-site Maintenance, Parts & Labor)
The best in quality and technology for your busy office!
From efficient multifunction monochrome and color printers to high volume photocopiers, Sharp has a solution for any size business.
Here are a few of the Sharp advantages:
● Local, Sharp-certified technicians across Atlantic Canada
● Fast, efficient printing and award winning scanning technology (up to 200 images per minute) with proven reputation for quality and reliability
● Large 10.1" high resolution touch-screen and integrated, full-size retractable keyboard available
● up to 500 GB hard disk drive with highly secure 10 times over-write feature at lease end
● SharpDesk (desktop and mobile) software tools for enhanced productivity (i.e. convert documents via optical character recognition into other formats, compress large files, etc.)
● Open System Architecture (OSA) enables unique business improvement tools (i.e. cost accounting and allocation software, card readers, workflow software, Cloud-based faxing, etc.)
● Wireless printing and scanning from any device
● Real-time image preview and document editing capability
● Customizable home screen and buttons
● Integration with AQUOS Board™ interactive displays
...and much more!
Sharp AQUOS Board™ Interactive Touch-Screen Displays
The Sharp AQUOS Board™ is a line of next generation touch-screen displays with enhanced features and functionality that enables easier collaboration, presenting and immersive communication.
Available in 60", 70" and 80" screen size options, these professional displays make presentations easier, learning more interactive and integration with other technologies easier than ever.
From video conferencing and web content sharing, to mobile collaboration and seamless integration with Sharp multifunction printers and software, AQUOS Board™ offers a cost-effective solution for your organization.
With local, Sharp-certified technicians across Atlantic Canada, Cabco has your business covered!
For a free estimate, contact Cabco today.